Villaa ja villakoiria / Poodles and Wool

Neulova puudelinomistaja: päätin että osaan neuloakin A knitting poodle owner: I decided that I could knit too.

perjantaina, syyskuuta 08, 2006

Pikapäivitys / Just a quick update

Kaamea kiire: Print O'The Wave on edennyt jo reunukseen mutta aikaa on enää ensi torstaihin asti, silloin se pitää olla valmis ja pingotuksessa. Perjantaina se tulee käyttöön. Nyt vois vaikka "sairastua" :-) ... No ei kai.

I'm so busy: I'm almost through with the Print O'The Wave but still need the border. And I only have time until next Thursday when it must be ready and in blocking. On Friday it will be on use. Now I wish I would have some "sick" days... Not really ;-)

Ei kuvia, työkoneella on kuvia vain sokereista ja aminohapoista ja ne eivät ole kovin viihdyttäviä ;-)

No pictures this time, on my work computer I only have pictures of monosaccharides and aminoacids and that's not very entertaining, I suppose ;-)